Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Vintage Baggage

I would love these to carry all that is mine.
My smiles.
My friends.
My time.

I would keep my past on one impossible to open and leave one open to receive my present.
I know everything makes us learn but sometimes I would rather be ignorant.

We just keep on adding bags and every one of them changes us.
I am just afraid it is not for the better.

Can we just throw one (or more) out the window to let it (them) rest on the bottom of a river?
Would that be a good thing?

6 comments:

rainha do vale said...

: )

Dame Chocolate said...

I love vintage stuff.. They have that special 'je ne sais quoi' :)

Thelma said...

I wish I would have kept my vintage blue Samsonite luggage. And I would have put stickers all over it!

Barbara von Enger said...

I adore vintage cases and these are no exception - have a nice weekend!;-)

PinkBow said...

i have been looking for some vintage suitcases for ages but have yet to find any i like. i like these! beautiful words too.

Dotti said...

I'm a big fan of vintage suitcases and hatboxes. They're so decorative, too!

Did you read these?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...